A triangle shaped face has a wide jawline and a narrow forehead and is the most uncommon of face shapes.
Short hairstyles with lots of volume and curl can look great with this face shape but be careful not to add to much bulk or volume to the top of the head.
You should choose a hairstyle that accentuates the forehead and narrows the jawline. Lots of fullness at the top of your head looks great (especially up-dos).
• Short hairstyles with waves or curls
• Off center parts
• Hairstyles with fullness at the temples and crown
• Hairstyles that taper at the jawline
• Long hairstyles that draw attention to the jawline
• Center parts
• Too much height at the crown
Examples of triangle shaped faces