For short to medium length hairstyles, try an off center part to break up the center line of your face.
Creating volume at the top of your head will help lengthen the face and narrow the roundness of your face.
Your cheeks are the widest part of your face so avoid hairstyles that accentuate that part of your face.
• Short hairstyles that are swept back from the face
• Off center parts
• Hairstyles that allow you to create fullness and volume at the crown
• Parting your hair in the center
• Hairstyles that end at the cheeks
• Blunt cut bangs
• Hairstyles with too much fullness at the sides of the face
Examples of round faces