If you have a heart shaped face, chin length cuts (like a bob or A-Line) are most flattering. If you add bangs, you can pretty much pull off any cut available, even very long styles as long as they accentuate the jawline and narrow the face.
Curly/wavy hairstyles look especially nice and draw attention away from your jawline.
Side swept bangs help to even out your face shape and are very flattering.
• Pixie cuts with side swept bangs
• A-Line cuts that end at the chin
• Long hairstyles with lots of waves and fullness
• Short hairstyles without bangs
• Lots of volume at the crown
• Slicked back looks that reveal the forehead
Examples of heart shaped faces